The nights are getting colder and darker, which means that party season is just around the corner; the best time to
showcase your amazing cocktail making finesse. The Cinnamon Celebration cocktail combines sweetness, spice and a kick of grapefruit tang balanced by savoury rosemary.
- 50ml Gin
- 50ml grapefruit liqueur
- 20ml fresh lime juice
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1tsp cinnamon syrup (to make this
yourself you’ll need 1 cinnamon stick, 100g
of demerara sugar and 100ml of water)
- Fever-tree Clementine Tonic Water
- First, make the cinnamon syrup. Bring water to the boil in a saucepan, add sugar and stir until dissolved, reduce the heat and add the cinnamon stick and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for an hour before removing the cinnamon stick.
- Next muddle the syrup with the lime juice and fresh rosemary in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the gin, grapefruit liqueur and some crushed ice and shake until chilled.
- Finally, strain over crushed ice into a glass and pour over the tonic before adding the garnishes.